Chat My train of thought when i think i want a social life.
- me: i should get out more
- me: it's summer. i want a tan.
- me: maybe ill go shopping
- me: wait jk im broke as fuck
- me: ew crowds of people in public. gross.
- me: do i have to look presentable?
- me: i have no friends...
- me: oh well tumblr is my friend. guess ill stay in today.
Chat a dramatic re-enactment of my thoughts while showering
- me: that's not quite hot enough let me just turn it up to boiling lava.
- me: yes good i shall bathe in the waters of mordor.
- me: why do we have like 25 different kinds of shampoo?
- me: i'ma read the back of this.
- me: lather, rinse, repeat?
- me: why do i have to repeat is your product so shitty it didn't work the first time?
- me: hold the fuck up i have to write fanfic in my head real quick.
- me: if water is a renewable resource does that mean every celebrity i've ever loved has showered in this same water before?
- me: eheheheheheheheheheh.
- me: but you didn't have to cUT ME OFF.
- me: did i already wash my hair?
- me: i think i did but i don't remember.
- me: i'ma do it again.
- me: FUCK I REPEATED.
- me: well played, pantene pro-v.
- me: i wonder what it's like to have sex in the shower.
- me: i bet it's awkward.
- me: i bet a lot of injuries happen that way.
- me: okay time to get out.
- me: where the fuck is my towel.
The less you reveal, the more people can wonder.
Emma Waston as Sam Jones → Perks of being a Wallflower